Traceability for your food & beverage products.
Ostendo manufacturing and inventory with lot/batch number & expiry date management.
- Food Manufacturing
- Catering Services
- Fast order entry pad
- Provision for the support of retail selling prices
- A margin check facility at the time of sales order entry and invoicing
- A key material availability check on sales order entry taking into account shelf life or expiry date
- Lot & batch traceability
- Expiry date control
- Backflush of production with the ability to retain Lot traceability
- Production sequencing using ‘keys’ to take account of
- Set up/clean down
- Contamination issues
- Inventory pre-mixes with shelf life
- Flexible Product definition with ingredients, recipes, extended notes
- Internal shelf life and use-by date
- Van sales capability including route and load planning
- Food related inspection of Goods inwards
- Vehicle cleanliness
- Time of delivery etc
- Expiry dates
- Lot number
- Invoicing based on Proof of Delivery with Van Sales support
- Invoices based on price at Order/Despatch/Into Depot (customer receipt)
- Promotions pricing
- Determine an effective Production Strategy for seasonal/non-seasonal demand
- Documentation enables immediate start of the issuing of material, of production and of picking
- Provision of product specifications with photo's / videos to be displayed on terminals
- Graphical scheduling of lines and work centres
- Facility to generate the production paper work in the form of ingredient issuing sheets, material requisitions, recipes and operating instructions and bar coded labels
- Backflushing of completed batches either automatically using pre-allocated ingredients or manually by flagging the inventory items and quantities actually consumed
- Track income and expenses by job or Batch.
- Consolidate costing data by job/batch number
Quotes, Orders, and Invoices
- Enter/Edit customers on the fly.
- Auto create and fill backorders.
- Easily change customer quotes into orders or invoices.
- Track sales activity per salesman.
- Track batches & expiry dates to customer/orders
- Use Lists to process recurring customer orders without re-entering data.
- Enter orders from multiple locations.
- Multi-Level Pricing
- Control multiple warehouse locations.
- Maintain and sell Products as a ‘kit’.
- Enter/Edit purchase orders and receipts.
- Automatically generate purchase orders to restock inventory.
- Update inventory items manually.
- Track sales activity by individual Product or Product range
Flexible Inventory allows you to:-
- Have industry specific characteristics such as Hazardous Code, Grade, etc
- Have other business specific characteristics (Shelf Life, Sell By, etc)
- Track and segregate Inventory by Lot or Batch Number
- Stock Inventory by multiple Units of Measure and Pack Sizes per product